Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Friday, June 30, 2006

A Poem For Cedie

Why me?
What did i do?
To deserve an honor as special as you?
What is it, Lord?
What did You see?
That led You to give this perfection to me?
Was it something I said? Is it something I've done?
Am I worthy to love this untouchable one?
I know this is a gift, though i'm not very smart
A gift that I treasure down deep in my heart
and as I look upon you when your sleeping so still
I can see that you're perfectly made in His will
well... I just had to tell you on this havoc-filled day
one thing that I'm grateful for in every way
in all of this massive and havoc-filled place
You are my direction, love, and saving grace.
copyright Nichole Ray 2006

Someone on my CHARGE listserv posted this and I thought it was so beautiful and so appropriate for these miracle babies.

Although life with little Miss Cedie Lynn definitely has its crazy moments with its highs and lows, I would not trade it or her for anything on this Earth. She has touched our lives and made it better in so many ways. Words can not express how in love I am with her and how special she is to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home