Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Happy 95th Birthday to My Great-Great Grandmother


From Cedie-

How lucky am I!!!! I am one of the lucky few who can claim the most amazing Great Great Grandmothers around today! She is my mommy's mom's mom's mom! She is the most inspiring woman in the world. Anyone would be lucky to live a life like she has.

Bubba (my great uncle gave her the name) came to see me atleast twice a month during my stay at LeBonheur. She even came out to my house the weekend after I came home!

As you can see in the picture above (taken at her birthday dinner at my Nana's house last Sunday 7/30/06) I love being in her arms just as my mommy and my Nana did when they were my age!

I could go on and on about how AMAZING this woman is but instead I will just say a quick prayer thanking GOD for letting her be in my life and say

HAPPY 95th BIRTHDAY!!!!!

We love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home