Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Sunday Dinners at Nana's & G-Daddy's




Since we are now into RSV season, mommy doesn't let me get out of the house much. However, one thing we try not to ever miss is Sunday night dinners at Nana and G-daddy's (mommy's parents).

I love this time spent each week at Nana's house. I always get to have such fun (and lots of attention).

This week I got to swing in the new Winnie Pooh swing that Nana bought me. Once, Nana took a break from cooking to come say "hi" to me. I gave her one of my prettiest smiles. When she turned to leave I was so upset! I let out my pitiful cry (which ofcourse brought her right back to me!!!). I love being loved on by my Nana!

Also this week, I played with my G-daddy (Dylan gave him his name). He is so silly and he had my smiling a lot! He showed me his new BIG TV and I was very impressed :-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home