Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

4/12/06- Cedie's Mini Fashion Show









The Easter Dress Debate

Today I set out to find the most perfect Easter dress for our little Cedie. The problem: I found two! I debated for a long time and ended up buying both so that I could take them to Cedie. I just couldn't decide which would look better on her! So, Dylan (big brother) and I took the dresses up to the hospital. Cedie was in a really good mood. She let me try both dresses on her and she never fussed. She loved the attention she was getting from her brother and all the nurses and hospital staff who wanted to check out her dresses. She smiled really big for everyone who came to see her mini fashion show!

Cedie did 4 hours a CPAP today. Her nurse said she handled it well. They will continue with another 4 hr trial tomorrow. No fits today! She was a very happy little girl! She drank 19cc from her bottle. She played peek-a-boo with brother. Boy could he make her laugh!