Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

CPAP Update

I have to admit that I had my doubts when we went to the pulmonology clinic a couple weeks ago and they decided to increase her CPAP to 24/7 over the next six weeks.

However, Cedie is doing AWESOME! She is currently doing 36 hours, 12 hour break, 12 hours, 12 hour break, then back to 36 hours! Later this week we will try cycles of 48 hours with a 12 hour break.

She acts like its no big deal! I think she is tired of all these hoses holding her back. She is ready to be on the move!

The trick is to keep her healthy so her lungs can grow stronger. We will be getting our first RSV shot tomorrow (she gets them once a month Oct-Apr).

1 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, October 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's my Cedie Boop! I am so proud of you! I am also proud of your parents and big brother! I know their love and caring for you are making your progress easier.

    Love, Nana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home