Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

My Visit To Dylan's School

Tonight was open house night at Dylan's school. There I was, sitting in my big brother's lap in his kidergarten classroom. We were sitting in his seat where he sits everyday. Dylan took me, mommy, and daddy on a tour of his school. He was so proud! We got to see his classroom, his music classroom, and his art classroom. We even sat at "his" table in the cafeteria! I got to meet all his teachers and some of his friends. It was quite an exciting time and everyone could tell by the expressions on my face that I was amazed! One day this might be my school too!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, October 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awww now this is a keeper!!!! oh my goodness they are so cute! how is she doing? i miss not seeing you guys! um....well sorry to make this short i have to go to bed test in the morning! :) love you guys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home