Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Monday, November 13, 2006

More Fun with TIPS


I have a great TIPS therapist! My OT therapist (who is also terriffic) says we are so lucky to have gotten a TIPS therapist that is so good and does so much to help mom and me with my development!

This week she brought some more cinnamon dough. I just love that stuff! I really work it in my little hands and its wonderful to lick. Ms. D also brought a new game that she made for me. I impressed mommy and Ms. D with pulling the pieces (which were velcroed to the paper) off. My fine motor skills are improving more and more each day! Ms. D also brought some blocks wrapped up in tissue paper. I seemed to like ripping the paper off (can't wait till Christmas- guess I won't be letting Dylan open all my presents this year :-) ).

I did alot of sitting on my own during the session. Ms. D said she can really tell how strong my back and side muscles are getting. Go me!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, November 15, 2006, Blogger Crystal M. said…

    AAWW What is Cinnamon dough I think that would be great for Eva. She has sensory issues and we could use all the help we can get.
    Looks like you love it and your so cute with your fingers in you mouth!
    HUGS!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home