Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursday 5/11/06- LUNG BIOPSY TOMORROW

We found out around 7pm tonight that Cedie will have her open lung biopsy done tomorrow morning sometime before noon. We will update as soon as we can. In the meantime, please say a quick prayer for her, her surgeons, nurses, and family.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, May 12, 2006, Blogger Drew said…

    Hi,

    I saw the link to your blog on Maxwell McKinley's blog. I just wanted to tell you that I and my family will keep Cedie in our prayers and will be sending positive thoughts your way. I hope the surgery was successful.

    Cedie has such a beautiful smile.

    Regards,
    Drew

     
  • At 4:42 PM, May 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Prayers for all of you. She is strong- I am sure she will be fine. I am anxious to read the update. I know this has be a long day for you all.
    God Bless you, your family, Cedie and all those who care for her.
    Love you
    Shari

     
  • At 6:40 PM, May 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We will say a little prayer for Cedie tonight.
    Amy, Mike and Ben Russo (9 month old CHARGE)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home