Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

8/12/06- When did my hair get so long?





I get told all the time that Cedie is getting so big but its harder to tell when you see her every day.

However, as I was getting her ready this morning and brushing her hair I noticed something. My baby girl's hair is getting long! When did that happen? :-)

I decided to put a white headband with a pretty pink bow on to match her pink and white 24 Jeff Gordon outfit. Notice on the pictures from behind that you can NOT see the headband? Her hair covers it all up! I was so impressed that I decided we just had to do an impromptu photo shoot! Hope you like the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home