Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Quick Note on the Plight of Chargers

I know many of you Cedie fans also keep up with Mighty Max. His mom (an amazing lady) did a post today http://maxupdate.blogspot.com/2006/09/reality-check.html. As I read it, I could have swore she took the words out of my own head. I too keep up with the Charge Listserv and I got the same feelings she did.

I am now echoing the request she has at the bottom of her post...

"With tears in my eyes, I ask for a special prayer today for Mighty Max and all of his friends. Please pray for peace, understanding, strength, comfort, joy and love for all of our CHARGE families. Ask the Lord to help us understand why this happens to such amazing children. Ask the Lord to please grant us the wisdom and strength to know how to handle the many decisions and struggles of everyday CHARGE life. Most importantly, ask the Lord to keep his loving arms around us so that we never give up the faith and remain steadfast in our love for him and the dedication to our children."

If you haven't read about Max, you should. He is an amazing kiddo and he and Cedie are alot alike. One day, his mom and I hope to let these two incredible children meet. They can compare war stories and battle scars :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home