Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving Dinner #2

Tonight we went to Thanksgiving dinner #2 at my Great-Great Grandmother's house. My great-great aunt Rita and great-great uncle Charlie from Texas were there. Last time they saw me I was still in the TCU at LeBonheur (Easter '06). My great uncle Jim and great aunt Kim, and their two children were there as well. Silly G-daddy, my Nana, and aunt Mel-Mel were there too.
Everyone just ooo'ed and awe'd over me! And boy did I show off for them! I sat up by myself several times for a few minutes each time. I rolled and pushed up. I was very happy to show everyone all my neat tricks including waving!
Since Uncle Charlie is of Spanish decent, he made a Spanish Thanksgiving! I watched everyone eat but I wasn't into it tonight. Maybe on Thanksgiving day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home