Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Sweetest Big Brother

Dylan sure is missing his little sister. He was so upset Tuesday afternoon when daddy picked him up from school (usually mommy's job) and when daddy told him that sister was back in the hospital. Daddy had to bring him up there so that he could see that she was alright.

I got home late Tuesday night and Dylan was already asleep in the bed. Chris had taken him home earlier so that he could get in bed on time but I stayed to get Cedie settled in and to make sure she was asleep.

At 4am this morning I heard him screaming. I went to his room first but he wasn't there. I found him in Cedie's room, sitting in the middle of her floor, crying and screaming. I picked him up and asked what was wrong. He said someone took his sister. He can't find his sister. At this point I am crying as well. I remind him that we had to leave her at the hospital. He said I was supposed to bring her back home so she can sleep in her bed. It took a while but I was finally able to get him back to sleep.

Cedie: when you are older and your brother hurts your feelings in some way or he is mean to you, I want you to read this and remember that he loves you so very much!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, December 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AAAAWW That made me cry!! He is an awsome big brother and I dont think he will ever hurt her in anyway. Just like I think Alex and Bailey will always protect Eva.
    HUGS!!
    Crystal and Eva

     
  • At 7:10 PM, December 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! Miss y'all and Love you all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home