Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday, 6/5/06- Cedie's Invitations

Today I worked on Cedie's Homecoming/First Birthday Celebration invitations. Her party will be on SATURDAY JUNE 17th. We are having a Bar-B-Que! We said that people may start arriving for the party any time after 4:30 and we will open presents and give Cedie her cake at 6:30. It should be a blast. I am mailing out all the invitations that I had an address for tomorrow. If you are local and you do not get yours by this Friday, please email me at jennlmock@hotmail.com.

Cedie had a great day. I was concerned last night but evidently a good night's sleep is exactly what she needed. She was up around 7am and was very happy. She took a 3 hour nap :-() and was ready to play this afternoon. I tried to take her for a walk when the sun went down but she was too tired and we didn't make it far before she began to fuss. She was much happier after I got her ready for bed and played her some music. I think she is still trying to adjust to life outside of the hospital with all the stimulation.

Right now she is snoring sweetly in her bed. Her new nurse (started tonight) just came in and asked was that little mousey noise really come from her :-) We said "that's our girl!" I am still in awe that I can finally hear that sweet noise any time throughout the night because she is here with us. God is Good.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:47 AM, June 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GOd IS Good! I know she is as happy to be home as yall are to have her there! I wish we could come in for the party---
    Take a million pictures :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home