Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

To all LeBonheur TCU Nurses and Staff

We want to thank all of you for your hard work and dedication. You have taken such good care of our daughter and we will be forever grateful. We will never forget any of you.

TCU has some of the best nurses in the city. You care for these children like they are your own. I would take all of you home with me if I could.

TO MY PRIMARY NURSES: I love you all! You each were strong advocates for Cedie and great advisors for me. I don't know what we would have done without you. I couldn't have asked for better ladies to care for my child! Your dedication was amazing. I will make sure Cedie knows your names and what you did for her. I hope you stay in touch and come visit us any time! And Nicole, we will be coming to Atlanta so get ready!!!

Ok, gotta end before I cry.... It's time to go get our girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home