Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wednesday, 6/7/06- Scary Morning but WE HAVE A TOOTH

Cedie had a rough night. She hardly slept and she just wasn't herself. I called her pediatrician, pulmonologist, respiratory therapist, and anyone else I could think of. Her pediatrician said to come in immediately. So, the nurse and I frantically rushed around to get her dressed (and me) and get her and all of her equipment out the door and into the car. Her pulmonologist called as I was about to lock the door and he agreed that we needed to go to the doctor.

As we were waiting for the doctor to see us, Cedie was happy as can be. She was smiling, making her noises, and blowing kisses. (what is it about dr's offices that make your kids better and make parents look like liars?). Anyway, she was also trying to eat my arm and I noticed a little poke. I looked in her mouth and to my surprize SHE HAD A TOOTH! It is her top, front, right tooth!

The doctor checked her out and found that she sounded like she had a lot of fluid on her left lung. She sent us over to LeBonheur to get an X-ray. We were told that if the x-ray showed anything significant, we would have to be re-admitted. Luckily, the x-ray results came back with little/no change from her last x-ray! So, we were sent home and advised to come tomorrow at 10am to see the pulmonologist.

We had an eye doctor visit scheduled for today but I cancelled it. I just couldn't make her go through an eye exam after the night/day she had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home