Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Mock Family Update from Cedie

Well everyone here is just about over our sicknesses. Mom still has a stuffy nose and I have occasional coughing spells, but not too bad. Big brother and daddy aren't sick anymore but daddy hurt his knee real bad playing softball. He has to wear a brace for 2 weeks. He can't even drive! I gave him lots of loving last night. I sat in his lap for at least an hour and I played with his arm hair and gave him sweet kisses & smiles! Mommy laughed at how happy I was!

Yesterday was my 1st day of doing 12 straight hours of CPAP. I handled it like a champ! Go me! I will do 12 again today and then tomorrow I will do 12 during the day and 2 at night!

I had OT therapy on Tuesday but I wasn't much into it this week. I was really tired. I should have ST today and I have PT tomorrow. On Saturday we are going to the TCU reunion at LBCH. Should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home