Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Missing Photo



Chris found this photo on one of his old cell phones. I don't think I ever posted it. I'm not sure when it was taken but I do know she is in the hospital bed and my best guess is early 2006 (maybe February since the puppy has pink hearts all over it).

4 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, March 12, 2007, Blogger Crystal M. said…

    Adorable and sweet as always!!

    Hugs,
    Crystal and Eva

     
  • At 8:38 PM, March 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is so adorable. It's hard to believe I'd ever miss someone I never met but boy do I ever.

    You are always in our prayers.

    Love,
    Corrie

     
  • At 6:33 AM, March 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a cute picture. I know how I feel when I find a $20 bill in my pants pocket that I didn't know was there. I can only imagine that the feeling of finding a 'new' picture of Cedie would be about a million times better than that! Thanks for sharing it with us...

     
  • At 12:09 AM, March 18, 2007, Blogger WendyLou's Place said…

    WHAT A GREAT PICTURE i MISS HER SO MUCH AND MISS THE UPDATE ON WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND WATCHING HER GROW HOW YOU CAn GET SO ATTACHED TO THIS KIDO U NEVER MEANT IS BESIDE ME,CEDIE MAX EVA EVEN, DYLAN, BEN AND TATE ARE SO LOVED AND IT THE ONE THING I HAVE TO DO EVERY DAY IS CK ON MY BABIES AND PRAY FOR THEM THEY ARE ALL SUCH GOD MICRLES AND I MOVE THEM ALL AND NOW CEDIE IS OUR ANGEL WATCHING OVER US ALL
    I JUST LOVE THIS PICTURE... THANKS FOR POSTING IT NOW I HAVE TO GO GET A KLEENX
    LOVE YOU ALL WENDY IN SULTAN WA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home