Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Saturday, 6/10/06- We Got Another One!


Cedie's 2nd Tooth Came Today! She now has two front top teeth!

Cedie stayed indoors all day. The high today was 97 and it was code "orange"- the most dangerous kind of climate for the "respiratory challenged" :-) We stilled found lots of things to play though!

After I put her to bed for the night, I watched her do her "settling down routine". I thought of her nurse Karen and how she would try to describe this routine to me some nights when I was missing my baby girl. I was so grateful that I could witness this in our house! There were times when I couldn't see this day coming. I know Karen misses watching this little angel sleep so I took this picture. Enjoy and feel free to stop by any night (or day).

Five days to go until the BIG BIRTHDAY #1!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home