Cedie Lynn Mock's Blog

Cedie Lynn was born on 6/16/05 in Memphis, TN. She arrived 6 wks early. Cedie spent the first 11 & 1/2 months in the hospital. Although she endured many surgeries and spent 2/3 of her life in hospitals, she was a very happy, beautiful little girl who was full of love and who was loved by everyone who met her in person and online. She now watches over all of us as our own little angel.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

8/22/06- TIPS Session Fun

During my TIPS session, I played a new game. Ms. Debbie had this neat cookie jar that makes noises. There were different shaped objects in the jar. Mommy kept putting my hands in the jar so I decided to explore.
After a few minutes of touching, I decided to take a closer look. (At one point, I had my whole arm in and I was actually licking the rim of the jar, which made mommy laugh)
LOOK! I got one! Ofcourse I immediately had to taste my catch :-) I later "caught" two more! Mommy says this is great for my development! Next will come putting it back in.
After all my hard work, I got to have one of my new favorite things.... grahm cracker sticks! Mommy gave me two, a chocolate one and a cinnamon one. I held one in each hand and alternated licking each one until I made a big mess!

Later, me, Dylan, Mommy, Daddy, and Dottie (our dog that stole one of my snacks earlier today!) went for a walk around our neighborhood. I enjoyed it very much and I let them know by my smiles, coos, and I kept lifting both feet up :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home